Plisson 1808 is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and ensuring the highest possible level of protection.
In order to provide its service, Plisson 1808 collects and processes personal data from visitors to its website www.plisson1808.com
The purpose of this section is to explain to customers how Plisson 1808 uses the personal data they may provide on the site.
Plisson 1808, as the Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (RGPD) and applicable national provisions, in particular the law on information technology and civil liberties, hereinafter the "Regulations".
1. WHO COLLECTS PERSONAL DATA?
The data controller is the company:
Vikim Diffusion - VAT No. FR5732474800058 SIRET 32401774800058 - Vikim Diffusion 15 rue Pierre et Marie Curie 22190 PLERIN France - hereinafter referred to as "Plisson 1808".
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES PLISSON 1808 COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
Plisson 1808 is only authorised to use the personal data of its customers if it has a valid legal basis as determined by Article 6 of the RGPD.
Plisson 1808 collects and processes the personal data of its customers for the following purposes:
3. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS TO THE DATA?
3.1 What rights can be exercised?
In accordance with the Regulation, any individual whose data is processed has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access
- A right of rectification,
- A right to erasure, without prejudice to the retention of certain personal data by Plisson 1808 in accordance with its legal obligations or for evidential purposes,
- A right to object to the processing and not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling,
- A right to limitation of processing,
- A right to data portability,
- The right to define directives in the event of death,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés.
For processing based on consent, the Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time with effect for the future.
3.2 How to exercise them?
These rights may be exercised, under the conditions of the Regulations, with the company Plisson 1808 in the following manner:
By post, by writing to the address: Plisson 1808, Vikim Diffusion 15 rue Pierre et Marie Curie 22190 PLERIN France
By e-mail, to the address: email@example.com
In order to be able to process the request efficiently, the surname, first name, postal address, email and, if possible, the customer reference must be indicated. Depending on the nature of the request and the information provided, Plisson 1808 may have to verify the identity of the applicant.
Plisson 1808 will send a reply to the request as soon as possible, and at the latest within one month after the request has been made, or information on the extension of the processing time, up to a maximum of two months in certain cases, depending on the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
4. TO WHOM IS THE DATA TRANSMITTED?
Your data is transmitted to Plisson 1808's partners who may process the data on their behalf (they are recipients) or solely on behalf of and according to the instructions of Plisson 1808 (they are subcontractors).
The recipients of the data are :
- Payment institutions (banks)
Plisson 1808 also uses subcontractors for all or part of the following operations:
- Management of payment transactions
- The fight against fraud
- Management of orders and delivery operations
- Technical maintenance and development of the website, internal applications and the Plisson 1808 information system.
- Management of customer satisfaction
- Sending targeted commercial offers
Plisson 1808 reserves the right to change the list of subcontracted activities according to its needs and will update this paragraph as necessary.
5. IS THE DATA SENT OUTSIDE THE EU?
For certain operations, personal data may be transferred to companies located in countries outside the European Union and/or which have not been subject to an adequacy decision. Prior to a transfer outside the European Union, and in accordance with the Regulations, Plisson 1808 ensures that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Transfers outside the European Union may be carried out in particular in the context of the following activities:
6. HOW LONG IS THE DATA KEPT?
Plisson 1808 has determined precise rules concerning the length of time that Clients' personal data is kept. As a matter of principle, data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Unless otherwise required by law, Plisson 1808 respects the retention periods recommended by the CNIL.
The retention periods adopted are as follows:
- Prospective customers' data (people who have never purchased) are kept for 3 years after the last contact from the prospective customer,
- Customer data is kept for 3 years from the last purchase, without prejudice to a longer retention period in accordance with the applicable rules, in particular in tax matters.
- Cookies and/or tracers in accordance with the article below.
7. WHAT ARE THE RULES RELATING TO COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING?
Plisson 1808 uses your contact information to send you targeted advertising, particularly by email, postal mail, on social networks or third-party websites, in accordance with the Regulations.
Plisson 1808 complies with the rules laid down by Directive 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002, which provides for the express prior collection of the customer's consent for the sending of commercial prospecting by electronic means (e-mail or SMS).
Thus, when you create your account on the site, you are expressly asked for your consent to receive offers from Plisson 1808 by email.
Plisson 1808 will not send you personalised solicitations by e-mail or SMS if you have not consented to them.
There is an exception when the Customer, without having given his prior consent, may nevertheless be canvassed if he is already a customer of Plisson 1808 and the purpose of the canvassing is to offer similar products or services.
In all cases, the customer has the possibility of objecting to receiving such solicitations by taking the following actions:
- When creating the account, not checking the box related to prospecting;
- For email, by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email;
- For the sms, by sending a stop SMS to the number indicated in it;
- By contacting customer service.
Plisson 1808 may contact you by telephone to propose offers on products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted, you can register on the telephone marketing opposition list accessible on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr
Information relating to navigation on the site may be recorded in "Cookies" files deposited on your terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed concerning Cookies and which you may modify at any time.
8.1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file that makes it possible to remember the terminal used by the Internet user.
There are two types of cookies:
- first party cookies, deposited by Plisson 1808 for the purposes of navigation and the operation of the site;
- third-party cookies, placed by third-party partner companies in order to identify the customer's areas of interest and to send personalised offers or to enable the Customer to share content on social networks. These third party cookies are directly managed by the companies that publish them and which must also comply with the regulations on data protection.
8.2. WHY ARE COOKIES, TAGS AND TRACERS USED?
The cookies that Plisson 1808 uses allow us to
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our services. For this purpose, we use audience measurement cookies.
- adapt the presentation of our Site according to the terminal used;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site according to the affinities of each Client;
- to memorise information relating to a form that you have filled in on our Site (registration or access to your account, subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in to your account again after a certain period of time;
- share information with advertisers on other websites to provide you with relevant personalized and non-personalized advertisements that match your interests. We use advertising cookies for this purpose.
8.3. HOW TO SET THE PARAMETERS FOR THE DEPOSIT OF COOKIES, TAGS AND TRACERS?
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
8.3.1. Configuring your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your terminal.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
For Internet ExplorerTM : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
For SafariTM : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
For ChromeTM : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
For FirefoxTM : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
For OperaTM : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
8.3.2. Setting cookies with a tool proposed by Plisson 1808
In order to comply with the regulations, Plisson 1808 uses a tool that allows the Internet user to configure the deposit of cookies when connecting to the www.plisson1808.com website.
To access the list of cookies deposited and to configure their deposit, click here: https://www.plisson1808.com/en/module/pm_advancedcookiebanner/unset_cookie
8.3.3. Opposition list for managing the deposit of cookies
You also have the possibility to oppose the deposit of cookies by accessing the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
8.3.4. Links from third-party publishers
Plisson 1808 uses sharing cookies to social networks whose data protection policy can be consulted by the Internet user to configure the cookies:
Facebook: data use policy
Pinterest: data use policy
Instagram: data use policy
Twitter: data usage policy
Plisson 1808 uses advertising cookies. You can consult the data protection policy to set up the cookies:
Google Ads: Google Advertising Solutions settings
Plisson 1808 uses the Google Analytics audience measurement cookie which can be set at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Find here the information of our partner Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en